Friday, March 18, 2011

Bahasa Inggris 2 (Tugas Softskill)

Exercise Grammar

1. When ___________ the school?
a) did you join

2. ___________in England?
b) Have you ever worked

3. That's the best speech____________
d) I've ever heard

4. He's the most difficult housemate______________
c) I've ever had to deal with

5. ____________ to him last week.
a) I spoke

6. ___________ a contract last year and it is still valid.
b) We signed

7. ___________ from a business trip to France.
d) I've just come back

8. Prices ________ in 1995 but then_____in 1996.
b) rose _____ fell

9. You____________to a word____________
d) haven't listened _____ I've said

10. I can't believe that ___________ the news.
a) you haven't read



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayo yang mau berkomentar,, supaya bisa saya perbaiki dan nambah inspirasi.. hhee