Friday, April 1, 2011

Present Perfect Simple or Continuous Test

1. I'm very hungry. I_________ all day.
     c) haven’t eaten
2. Their new kitchen looks fantastic. They _____ completely _____ it.
     b) have _____ redecorated
3. Our kitchen’s a mess. We____________ any cleaning for weeks.
     d) haven't done
4. I think they are dating. They____________ a lot of each other recently.
     c) have been seeing
5. We've discovered this great café and we_____________ there a lot.
     a) have been going
6. How's your Mum? I _____________ her for ages.
     b) haven't seen
7. You're covered in paint! What __________ you __________?
    d) have _____ been doing
8. She’s gone to the doctor's. She ______________ too well lately.
    b) hasn't been feeling
9. Where have you been? I____________ for ages.
   d) have been waiting
10. I have to write an essay. I__________ about half of it so far.        
   a) have written

 ref: learn4good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayo yang mau berkomentar,, supaya bisa saya perbaiki dan nambah inspirasi.. hhee