Thursday, December 2, 2010

Curicullum vitae (in english)

Jakarta , November 19, 2010
Attention To:
Mr. Imantoro
Human Resources Department
PT. Persada Bumida Terpadu
Jl. Raya Sukamaju No. 11
Jakarta

Dear Sir,
On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Lulu Ikmah M, 20 years old, Female, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Accountant and graduated from Gunadarma University on May 2010 with GPA 3.44. I would like to have career to expand my experience.
My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.
Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.
1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Copy of Job Training Certificate from Unocal Indonesia Company.
4. Recent photograph with size of 4x6
I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.
Sincerely yours,



Lulu Ikmah M
Phone : 021 - 5758243
Jl. Melati No.23
Jakarta – 12610






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayo yang mau berkomentar,, supaya bisa saya perbaiki dan nambah inspirasi.. hhee